TERMS, CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMER
1. This voucher includes the Call-Out Fee, Labour based on service purchased. 2. If the installation takes longer than the time provisioned in the service option purchased then the Customer agrees to pay for additional time which is billable at 50% of the hourly rate of the service option purchased for every 30minutes after the Labour included in this voucher. 3. The Customer is responsible for payment of materials and additional labour required to complete the installation which are not provided as part of the voucher. 4. All materials used remain the property of BlingStallation until such time that the materials are fully paid for by the Customer. Details of additional material will be confirmed by the installer before the installation commences. 5. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, sold or transferred to another person. 6. This voucher is valid for 60 days from date of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase either for this voucher or for the product you purchased which was bundled with this voucher. This voucher cannot be replaced if lost & therefore cannot be redeemed via proof of purchase. This voucher and proof of purchase (till slip) must be presented to the Installer on-site before the installation commences. Failure to produce this voucher with the proof of purchase will result in the cancellation of the installation. 7. We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date agreed for installation. However, in the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control we may not be able to do so. In such circumstances we will contact you to agree on an alternative date. The Customer will also do all that he/she reasonably can to enable the installation to take place on the given date. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Customer’s reasonable control the Customer should contact us to agree on an alternative date. 8. We will carry out any installation work for which this voucher was advertised for and or sold to the customer, within 30km from the store the voucher was purchased from. If additional work is found to be necessary during the course of the installation, such work will be quoted for separately and only carried out with the Customer’s permission. 9. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that, concealed water pipes, gas lines and electricity wires are identified to the installer before installation commences. In the event of any concealed water pipes, gas lines or electricity wires being damaged during the installation process; if the installer was notified of the concealed water pipes, gas lines or electricity wires then BlingStallation will be responsible for the repair of the damage thereof however if the installer was not notified of the concealed water pipes, gas lines or electricity wire then BlingStallation cannot be held responsible for the repair of the damages thereof. 10. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that, prior to the installation work starting, all furniture is removed from the area of the installation and any carpet in the installation area is rolled back. 11. All installation work & material supplied by BlingStallation has a 2 Year Limited Component Warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty from date of installation provided that the installation has not been tampered with during the period of the warranty other than by an accredited BlingStallation Installer who is duly authorised to work on the installation by BlingStallation. Electrical Surge and Weather Related Damages are not covered by this warranty.
BEFORE WE VISIT PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING
1. You are at home (or another adult over 18) at the time we’ve agreed to visit. Your till slip which serves as proof of purchase of your installation service is at home on the installation date. 2. Check that you have all the parts, screws and other bits and pieces for the products you require us to install and or setup for you. 3. Have all the necessary accessories and cables. 4. If you are a new Multichoice DSTV subscriber, please ensure that you call the Multichoice call centre to open your account with Multichoice. 5. You have an existing internet connection and it is working (for services requiring internet connection). 6. You have a network point or wireless network available for the product you require us to connect to the internet. 7. You empty your existing fridge before the installer arrives with your new fridge.
ON THE DAY WE VISIT YOU, WE WILL
1. Have a chat with you about how you’d like your new products installed and or setup and offer some advice if you need it. 2. Unpack your product take the packing away for recycling (no need to fill up your recycling bin). 3. Connect all your devices together then tidy and run the cables in conduit if you have requested for this when booking your installation. 4. Demonstrate the main features of your new products we have installed and or setup for you.
WHAT ISN’T COVERED
1. Additional components and installation material which is inherent to complete your installation based on the scope of work you have requested and the structure and layout of the installation site. 2. Certificate of Compliance is available at an additional cost if the existing installation requires for a COC. The installer will discuss this with you before commencing with your installation.
WE WILL NOT REFUND THIS SERVICE IF
1. You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above. 2. Additional work is required to complete the installation which we cannot provide for whatever reason. 3. You do not have your till slip to verify your service on the day of the installation. 4. You cancel the installation after our installation team has assessed your home and you cancel because of possible additional costs inherent to complete the scope of work for your installation.